If God rested on the 7th day, I can rest on the 6th!

6 days to go! In one week I'll be IN Abu Dhabi!!!!  

But today, REST. 

By the time I was alone and home and done last night it was 9 and while I was amazingly exhausted, I felt so relieved to have absolutely NO commitments until Saturday.

Letting go of the leftover things is HARD! I keep having to remind myself that if I had to leave tomorrow, I'd be just fine. I have a slight [read: sarcasm] tendency to expect more from myself than is reasonable, and I may have been known to work myself into a frenzy over things than are not as essential in real life as they are in my head.


So today I may not get off this couch at all! I may just watch 4 more episodes of Law & Order, drink tea, doze off, possibly take a shower. I may take a nap or go to the pool. Later I will go to dinner with a friend, but I may be in my pajamas until that happens!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Word

What have I done? #Homesick #Lonely