Thursday Bedtime

Today marked the first daytime siren for those of us near me in Tel Aviv. 

I taught from 8:30 until 11:30 this morning, after which I posted about last night. Shortly thereafter the plumber arrived to fix my kitchen water situation. It was not giving me cold water greater than a small drizzle so that I only had full, scorching hot or lukewarm water from that sink. Anyways, I digress.

He was here about 30 minutes when the siren went off. We went into the stairwell with the rest of the residents. We heard two big booms but no more sirens. After 10ish minutes we came back to the apartment and he finished his work. It was strange to hear the sire with blue skies and 80 degree weather.

It is now 10:22 and so far no more sirens where I am, but about 20 minutes ago the Red Alert app started going on. It tells of rocket attacks and their targets. The targets the last few minutes seem to be close to the airport. See below for what it looks like. 

I am off to bed to hopefully sleep but definitely to pray.

Inside the app, just a list of times and targets

The badge notifications

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Word

What have I done? #Homesick #Lonely