Shabbat sirens

 It is 1:52 P.M. and we just had sirens here in Tel Aviv. So scary. Again, everyone in the building collected in the lower part of the stairwell.

It is a beautiful, blue sky day in which I was considering going for a walk to the park. Some of my friends were out--park, beach, just home from a walk. Everyone is home now.

2:09. Got interrupted by more sirens. The booms were really loud today.

Here are some audio/visual displays. 

This is me getting out of my apartment and going into the stairwell. I forgot to turn of the recording so you can hear what people talk about during a rocket siren, if you can speak Hebrew! The ping you hear is the Red Alert app notifying of rocket attacks.

 


These three are from Twitter after the first attack.


This was taken by someone I know from her stairwell.


Remember that the people down south are living with this more or less constantly. Prayer greatly needed on all sides for all people here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Word

What have I done? #Homesick #Lonely