Home for the second summer away

The summer of 2019 is well underway. The brief itinerary has been, in order:

Rest, Amsterdam, Ireland, Dallas, Boise, Tetons, Boise, Austin, Dallas, Abu Dhabi, Zanzibar, Abu Dhabi.

Here's a pictorial overview of the Boise portion. Which was AMAZING!

Welcome to Boise! My friend David and I with the Boise Foothills behind us. He has let me stay with him both this summer and last.

The Natatorium.

Capitol Blvd. Look at that blue sky!!!

My daily horoscope courtesy of Java Downtown. 

An evening "run" in Eagle. I was so sore from the Ragnar Relay that it became more of a crawl.

Such a beautiful city. I wish the pictures did it justice.


The skies in Boise make me reconsider calling Texas my home.


On a real run in the Boise Foothills.

BBQ with the Mountain Hosts (well, a few of them!)

Another visit to the Natatorium


After church lunch with Zena.

Yet another visit to the Natatorium 

Old friends and new at Bardonay in Eagle (where I happen to have eaten 3 times!).

A new haircut for a new year.
The sunrise in Boise on my way to the airport. I will definitely miss this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Word

What have I done? #Homesick #Lonely