Joy & Robert's Holy Land Adventure Day 4: Tel Aviv @Tauck #HolyLand

Today we began our first full day with the entire tour. On the itinerary:



  • Hebrew lesson from our local guide, Orr. 
  • Walking tour of Jaffa, the oldest part of Tel Aviv. 
  • After lunch, a walking tour of Tel Aviv, especially Rothschild Blvd, the main street.
I am in the Amman airport and cannot get the pictures to upload to my blog. Sorry! 
Here is the link to the pictures from Day 4 (with commentary!).


I really enjoyed Tel Aviv. Our hotel was right on the ocean along the Promenade. And it felt really good to be back with my dad after not seeing him since summer. How quickly I revert back to my old habits when around family!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still No Word

What have I done? #Homesick #Lonely